.

.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Kim Kyu Jong with Bodybuilder Kim Hyun Woo 07.13.14

Hmmmm I don't know if I had understand it correctly. But the one who posted this picture with Kyu Jong wrote the title as 'Lesson: Meat after workout' So I am kinda puzzled about it. Probably they ate in this restaurant after the workout. Anyways, I am happy to see a latest photo of Kyu jong. ^^ I miss him terribly. But soon we will see him already doing activities. Just 8 more days to go and he will already be finished with his military duties. ^^ Hopefully he come back in Twitterland too. I miss our Triple S President on my timeline. ^^ 보고싶어 김규종! ♥ Thanks to RiCeLyN for the tip and for kyujongfacts for the info. ^^






credits: http://blog.naver.com/gusdndbfl/220059117779

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails