.

.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Japan Official Website Update: Message for Japanese fans 09.15.13

As of now, Hyun Joong is already back in Korea from Japan. He was supposed to attend the Fireworks Event there but unfortunately due to the bad weather, the event was canceled. I know fans were waiting for this day but still, safety should be the top priority. So kind of Hyun Joong to leave a message for everyone who were anticipating this day. 걱정마 김현중씨. I know your fans are very understanding. ^^ Thanks to ollee for providing the link. ^^



Source:  http://kimhyunjoong.jp/index.php
English trans: @_tomato99


First of all, I would like to say to everyone, I am so sorry.
We had to cancel our performance due to typhoon for the sake of safety of my fans.

I had prepared whole year for this event and feel frustrated, but I understand fans would be much for regretful, I can not find any words to say to my fans.

There is a saying, "after a storm comes a calm." I am sure we could become more strong after this experience.

Before I end, I would like to say thank you and leave encouraging words to all the staff who worked hard for this event.

I would like to come back again with a fabulous stage.
And I promise you fireworks someday.

Everyone, please stay happy. and do be careful of typhoon and cold.

Sincerely
Kim Hyun Joong

lifted from: http://ss501-news.blogspot.com/2013/09/trans-kim-hyun-joong-message-on-japan.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails