.

.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong will have his own Wax Statue

I would like to thank Cheezeemelt for sharing this information to us. It seems that Hyun Joong will soon have his own Wax statue made by madametussauds.tistory.com. Actually, now they are asking the public which one they would like to see as the end product of the Wax statue. You can go to their website to vote which one you'd like. You may click HERE to see the details. There's option for Facebook and for Twitter users. If I were to choose, my vote goes to...... it's a secret! ㅋㅋㅋ I don't want to manipulate your answers so it's best to keep my answer to myself. ^^ How about you? Which one do you like best? ^^





credits: http://madametussauds.tistory.com/16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails