.

.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

VJ Bianca of MYX shares her one and only crush ... Kim Hyun Joong!

Okay, I just saw this video now and from what I have witnessed, only proves that Kim Hyun Joong's charisma is really poisonous and addictive! ^^ Look at what he's done, this VJ of MYX is now head-over-heels about him! ^^ Well, that is his charisma, to make MORE girls fall in love with him! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


VJ Bianca was recently in Singapore, along with VJ Chino, for this year's Mnet Asian Music Awards! In her latest Video Blog, she shares how she has made up her mind and considers Kim Hyun Joong as her "one and only crush" in all of K-pop! Here she talks about how much she adores Kim Hyun Joong after seeing him again in Singapore!



Rough Translation for overseas fans:

This is Kim Hyun Joong guys!  (screams) He's my husband, do we look good together? Okay, so let me clarify this. A lot of people, in one of my daily top episodes, I said that Kim Hyun Joong is my Top 2 crush in the whole K-Pop universe. And I said that, thinking that my Top 1 is this one guy from Beast. I just don't know what his name is. But when I saw Kim Hyun Joong again in Singapore...that's it. I don't have Top 1 or Top whatever anymore. He's my one and only crush.

credits: myxph.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails