.

.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's Digital Single "Marry Me" will be released later 12 midnight KST

Are you all excited to see the music video and to hear his song? I am so excited as well!! ^^ Good thing I'm on leave today, so I'd be able to update you guys later! ^^ Actually, I had something to do today that's why I filed a leave from work, but coincidentally, little did I know that it was also today that his digital single will be released. So happy! ^^ I promise, as soon as it is released online, I'll definitely give you an update! ^^ Gyaahhh just a few more hours to go, and we'll get to hear his proposal! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong to release a thank you single, “Marry Me”

To thank fans for the tremendous success of his “Break Down” and “Lucky” albums this year, Kim Hyun Joong will be releasing a digital single titled “Marry Me“.

Having personally participated in the production of the single, “Marry Me” carries an acoustic melody with lyrics promising eternal love for his fans.

The single also contains a music video utilizing sand animation as well as fan-submitted photos. Kim Hyun Joong previously held an event on his homepage, asking fans to submit photos of the most happiest moments of their lives. 1,000 of those submissions were chosen to be included in his new music video.

“Marry Me” will be released online on December 15th, along with two different music video.

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

credits: VITALSIGN@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails