.

.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong sang SS501's song 'Gleaming Star' and 'I'm your man (나는 네 남자야)' in Tokyo, Japan

The video that I am very anxious to see. Why? Not only did he sang the songs live as the fans requested, but the fact that he sang a SS501 song in his solo concert makes me very very happy. This is the first time, and even though it was the fans who requested to sang the song, but it only proves that he still remember 'Gleaming Star' lyrics and do not forget he is STILL and ALWAYS will be a SS501 member. ^^ I'm really really happy! ^^ I'm not sure what was the first song he hummed. Mianhe. >_< I just found out that the first song was from 'Be With You' OST. If you would like to hear the original song for the 'Be With You' OST, click HERE.




credits: Thejoongjoong@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails