.

.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong: 'A pity there's no Gyudon in Korea'

Actually, gyudon is also one of my favorite Japanese food. Luckily, some Japanese restaurants here in our country do sell gyudon, so that everytime I crave for one, I could easily buy and eat it. Hyun Joong-ah, would you like me to order one for you? kekeke ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 
 (I re-typed the wordings for those who can't read it since I'm having a hard time enlarging the picture. >_< You can also click the photo for better viewing.)


Gyudon = Beef rice bowl

News Courtesy http://www.asahi.com/showbiz/nikkan/NIK201110150180.html + (chi trans)Annie@Hyunbar + (eng trans) kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com
Please repost with full credits.

Korean actor Kim Hyun Joong (age 25) attended the commemorative event of AEON Korean Fair at Saitama Koshigaya Lake Town on the 15th.

Kim Hyun Joong appeared on stage with the cheer from about 4000 people, participated ina  talk on introducing Korea tourism and culture. "I love to eat ttokbokki and sundae from the roadside stalls. And also pancake that's selling on the roadside stalls in Japan. But it's such a pity that there isn't selling (my favorite) Gyudon" and broguht about much laughters at the scene.

Will be holding a nation-wide concert tour in 7 cities, he said "I heard that all tickets were sold out, I'm really very thankful to everyone. I didn't expect everyone to support me this much. I'm working hard in the preparations, please anticipate." He'll also be releasing his 2nd mini album 'LUCKY' on 2 November.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails