.

.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

SS501 Kim Kyu Jong hate temptations

Well actually, he talked about a lot, and I mean a lot! ^^ About his worries in his comeback, reason behind not having a car, and resisting temptations. ^^ Read the whole article and you'll find it very interesting. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim KyuJong “I’m afraid to make mistake, didn’t even buy a car”

Credits : oing @ NEWEN + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Talking to ‘Young man who leads a upright life’ Kim KyuJong, what we felt is his brightness, healthiness and deepness in thoughts. Even when talking excitedly on incidents with his fans, he rounded up saying “So I have to work even harder and become a greater person.” It is not a pretentious talk, because his body is already holding to his honest heart.

Kim KyuJong, who doesn’t have a car on his own said “I didn’t buy a car because I am uneasy about it. If I have one, I think I will unknowingly drink and drive and get into trouble. I thought that I shouldn’t buy a car ever since I was twenty years old.” He added and laughed “Even though I feel sorry for my future girlfriend, but I can’t say (if I’d buy a car) after marriage, but now I have no intention of buying a car.”

“I always take the subway when I go and meet my friends. If I am really busy, then I will take a taxi. Subway is fast and good.” He said praising the subway. We told him “You used to always pull down your hat and put your head down when you go. What did I say?” Kim KyuJong laughed and said “At that time I thought that was what I must do, but now I go at ease. It’s good if someone recognizes me. I will give autograph if being asked. But a while back, I was being photographed by someone and I heard that I looked shabby in it.” And he laughed again.

Kim KyuJong’s reason for wanting to get married early is “Because I hate temptation”. He explained “Living in the society, I see the many temptations in my friends and hyungs. I really hate those temptations. Even though it becomes an excuse while working, if I have a special someone, I think I will not have such suggestions anymore.”

He added “I want to quickly get married and enjoy the marriage and have babies. I want my father to have an enjoyable time with my kid before he turns too old. If I have kid early, won’t my kid have the chance to have a cup of alcohol with my father when he gets old enough? I think it will be a great gift for my father too.”

With his busy schedule and new challenges coming up, he might be very anxious but he said “As compared to the worries of friends my age, I think I am enjoying it.” He continued “I used to be envious of the friends who solely went to school, but now when we meet, they are all sighing. While preparing for the album, I had some worries and thought ‘I should ask my friends’, but everyone is seriously worried about their own future. They were having a very hard time. As compared to them, I think my worries are enjoyable worries.”

As the last runner of SS501 solo debut, the aim for Kim KyuJong’s album is also as per that nature. “I felt the stress as members who released their albums before me were doing better and better. It will be great if I do well with my album but my role is to finish everything well under our group image. More than the desire to have a big hit success, I hope to finish with an image ‘Kim KyuJong seems like a good person’.”

Composer Han SangWon who produced SS501’s hit song ‘U R Man’, once again produced ‘YESTERDAY’ for Kim KyuJong, “It may sound tacky at first but please listen to it just 3 times. And you will find that it is really good.” He laughed and said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails