.

.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Clips from Heo Young Saeng's First Solo Story DVD

Can I just say this...... I really wanted to have this!!!!! If only my money would permit me to do so. T.T It's worth it having this as one of your collections. T.T Come to think of it, I haven't added any collectible DVD's or CD's lately. The last one was Hyun Joong's album (which is I have like... 3 albums? 1 korean version and 2 Philippine version kekeke) But I really really wanted to have this! If Santa is here in front of me, I bet he would get tired listing all my christmas wish. ^^ It would definitely be ALL of SS501 CD and DVD! ^^

Okay, enough of my complaints. ^^ This video by shared to us because it will definitely encourage you to buy his DVD. First video was a lip sync version of 'Rainy Heart' and the second one is from 'Let it Go' rehearsal. I think I just died at the second video, not only because he frequentlyshows his smiles and dimples, but also at 0:57. ^^ I keep pressing the replay button and die in an instant. ^^ 





credits: mitha7778@yt


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails