.

.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

[Fan Account] Kim Hyun Joong High Five Event in Manila

August 25, 2011

Day 1 with Kim Hyun Joong

My day started waking up at 2am getting ready for the high five event that will happen at 6pm. Wondering why so early? Besides the fact that I live too far from the venue (around 1 hour travel time), but also since the event is a 'first come first serve basis', and there are only 400 slots to be taken for the high five, so I chose to be there as early as possible. Got in Trinoma around 6 am and there were already fans lined up!


  
I was number 31 and my friend cheezeemelt was at number 30. We were both excited. We helped in numbering the fans to ensure that it will be organized. At 10am, we were able to get inside the mall and bought our cd (my 3rd copy by the way ^^).

My friends decided to eat our lunch for the meantime before standing in line again. By the time we finished eating, there are already people in line to get inside the venue, to think it was only 11am and the event will start at 6pm! Fans really were very eager to see him once again. While waiting, they were playing his music and MV's. Fans were shouting as if Kim Hyun Joong was in front of us! (including me and Cheezeemelt kekekeke). 



Then at 5:15pm they decided to let us in. We patiently waited. Around 6 pm some local artists performed, including Triple S Philippines flash mob dancers who danced in the song 'Break Down'.

Around 7pm Kim Hyun Joong came and we were all screaming our heads off the moment we saw him! ^^ 



The whole venue were filled with loud shouts from fans, it was so loud that you can feel the ground shaking. ^^ And when HYun Joong saw how many fans were there, he could not help but give his brightest smile. ^^ I think he was not expecting that many fans will be waiting and watching for him. 

He greeted and keeps waving to the fans from different sides. If you will notice on the pictures taken, huge number of fans were there! I was only disappointed with the translator because it seems to me he did not translated very well what Hyun Joong had said. >_<






  
The high five started and when we had our chance, I raised my two hands so I could do a 'high ten' with him! During that few seconds in front of him, I noticed a lot! His skin was really flawless and he really looks like a walking sculpture since every part of his face was perfect! The moment I did my 'high ten' he looked straight into my eyes... I can't help it so I said 'Hyun Joong saranghae' then he smiled and replied 'Thank you very much' in english!!! Feels like heaven!!!

The program ended in less than 30 minutes. We were all so happy!!! I could not forget his stare and his english!!! I totally loved it!

One comment I must say during the high five, there were fans who hugged and kissed him, in which you can see in some fancam videos that Hyun Joong was shocked but kept his posture. I just wish that those fans knew how to control themselves. It's as if he was being harrassed by them. There should be a boundary in being a fangirl, you should know your limits.

I'll continue my fan account for 'The Face Shop Event'. Please look forward to it since i'm gonna share an interesting story! ^^


other photo credits: astroplus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails