.

.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong states his last relationship was 5 months ago

Hmmmm.... Oh well, he's a man so no wonder if he had a relationship. But I know a lot of you are curious who was the lucky girl. Well, I don't think we will be able to figure that out. kekeke ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim HyunJoong, “My Last Relationship was 5 Months Ago”

Credits : http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/show.asp?idx=1868798 + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Singer cum actor Kim HyunJoong who is in the midst of his solo album activities, made a surprise confession that his last love relationship was 5 months ago.

Kim HyunJoong appeared in SBS Power FM ‘Jung SunHee’s A Night Like Today’ broadcasted on 22-Jul, and confessed that “My last love relationship was 5 months ago” as well as confessed about his ideal type and his philosophy of love.

In addition on this day, Kim HyunJoong pointed out that the song by girl groups which he frequently listens to these days is 2NE1’s ‘I am the best’, and revealed the reason “When watching 2NE1’s performance, I think they are a group who is full of energy and stylish.”

DJ Jung SunHee asked Kim HyunJoong to pick the girl group he likes, he said “In one of the rehearsal for a broadcast program, I saw one member from A-Pink practicing on the stage in her school uniform. I find that she is so fresh and cute.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails