.

.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong had a relationship that lasted for 3 years

This only means that he could stay in a relationship for as long as he wants, despite the fact that he is a celebrity. That girl is one lucky girl for having Hyun Joong as a boyfriend. Too bad, their relationship already ended. ( Am I really feeling bad or what? kekekeke ) Anyway, have you noticed, Hyun Joong is now more openly discussing his lovelife out in the public? He really is now getting more mature. Maybe, this is his own way of slowly letting the fans know that he is no longer young.  ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong’s Longest Relationship Lasted 3 Years!

On yesterday’s episode of KBS JOY’s “Lee Sora’s Second Propose,” Kim Hyun Joong revealed more details about his love life. He confessed, “I’m human, and I liked quite a lot of girls. The longest relationship I’ve been in lasted three to four years. We’re no longer together.”

When it comes to expressing their emotions, most men are hopelessly inarticulate, and Kim Hyun Joong is no exception. He stated, “When I like someone, I won’t even say hi to her. I feel like if I start talking, she’ll catch onto my feelings. So I tend to avoid her completely. But when I’m at a karaoke with a bunch of people, I’ll sing for her. Unfortunately, karaoke is always one of the last things we do at our company dinners, so she was always asleep.”

He added, “I do act proactively if there’s someone I really want. I usually approach her as if by coincidence, and naturally get close to her. When I want to tell her how I feel, I usually ask her out to a movie and ask if she wants to go steady.”

Just yesterday, we reported that Kim Hyun Joong confessed that he dated someone five months ago. Netizens commented, “Is his girlfriend of three years the same girl he broke up with five months ago?” and “He said company dinner, so she could be a celebrity under the same agency.” Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong has finished promoting his first solo album “Break Down” in Korea and will now start his Asia tour.


credits: soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails