.

.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong ends up being dumped by Girlfriend by Calling her Ex's Name

Hmmmmm... Have you noticed something? He is now being more open to the public regarding his personal life. ^^ I guess he realizes that his fans are open-minded so he decided there is nothing more to hide. It's actually best he is doing this way, so that when the time comes he needs to announce that he is going to get married (which, of course, we all know will happen someday), we won't get affected that much. (Am I really prepared to hear that news someday???? >_< ) Anyways, the story is a bit funny. ^^ Who wouln't get mad being called to as the name of your ex? Ya! Hyun Joong-ah, be careful in mentioning your girlfriends name, araso? You wouldn't want to be getting dumped all the time. kekekekekeke. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong Dumped by Girlfriend for Calling Her Ex's Name

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong confessed that he was dumped by his past for calling her his ex-girlfriend’s name.

Kim Hyun Joong appeared on the radio show for the 26th, SBS Power FM (107.7 Mhz) Kwang Hee and Yewon’s Young Street Summer Special. Kim Hyun Joong stated, “I’ve called my past girlfriend my ex-girlfriend’s name and broke up, he said her name without thinking several times and the past girlfriend gave me a cold look.”

He continued, “I was also used to my ex-girlfriend’s likes and pointed at foods she liked to my past girlfriend saying ‘you like this, have some. We ended breaking up because of that incident.”

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about how the past girlfriend got revenge, “This particular girlfriend also plotted revenge on me by calling me her ex-boyfriends name and also suggesting things that the ex-boyfriend liked, it really ticked me off. Most men are indifferent to these things but after going through hit first hand I know what the issue is.”

On this radio show Kim Hyun Joong also confessed other facts: “I’ve only received one confession of love, and I was born on Memorial Day and until elementary school I thought they were putting up the national flag because it was my birthday.”

Source: Star News

credits: jbarky@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails