.

.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

[Fancam] Heo Young Saeng performs 'Out the Club' in MNET Super Concert

Woah!! It's been a while since we last saw Young Saeng perform on stage. Glad he performed the whole song 'Out the Club' which includes the rap part. I think this was the first time I saw him did this, usually he cuts it off after the second verse. This time, he finishes the whole song. ^^ And I notice Young Saeng's hair grows fast. ^^ Seems like yesterday when he had that red short hair which I totally love. ^^ I even colored my hair same as his. (pathetic kekeke)  Anyways, enough of me. Here's our very own Prince Heo Young Saeng. ^^ (By the way, if you will notice at 1:17, Young Saeng being sexy, sticking out his tongue. ^^)



credits: 501hyunsaeng@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails