.

.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Kim Hyung Jun speaks different languages including Filipino language on Music High

I was listening to Music High last Saturday and the 'World of School' segment was aired that night. When he said the word 배고파요, I knew the word is 'I'm hungry'. So when he said the last language 'Filipino', I carefully listened to it and then he said it... 'Nagugutom ako' and he was doing it in a cute way!!! ^^ I was laughing so hard, to think it's almost 2am here in our time! ^^ He keeps repeating the Filipino word and I kept laughing, until I realized, why I haven't recorded it! And boy I was so grateful when it was just shared today! Now I'd be able to listen to it over and over and over again!! ^^



credits: Kyujunnie@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails