.

.

Monday, March 21, 2011

[Video] Park Jung Min Fanmeeting in Singapore

You might say I'm so crazy right now, but you know what? I slept early last night so that I could wake up around 2am to search for any latest videos of Jung Min in his latest fanmeeting in Singapore. ^^ I really wanted to have a glimpse of what they've had experienced since I wasn't able to be there today. T_T Luckily I found one!!! (Thank you so so much for the uploader ^^)  And I am so happy and envious at the same time, especially with the girl whom Jung Min picked! Actually, one of My Triple S sisters who was at the fanmeet told me that Jung Min was not supposed to picked her as the winner, but since the girl cried, Jung Min felt guilty and chose her instead. ^^ Aaawww... that is so sweet of him. ^^ And I think I just died there for a couple of seconds when he hugged the fan, and also during the feeding of the cake!!!! Anyone would do everything just to be on her shoes!!! Look at how close Park Jung Min is when he was feeding the girl!!!! Super close encounter!!! Gyaaaahhhhh!!!! *dies of jealousy* Hope there would be more fancams that would be uploaded. By the way, it was also said that Jung Min already left Singapore just right after the fanmeeting. I hope one day he decides to visit Philippines as well. ^^ We are all anxiously waiting for you, Jung Min-sshi ^^

 


credits: Msticonuong@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails