.

.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Kim Hyung Jun in Music Bank Waiting Room: Little Red Riding Hood Jun?

Our Hyung Junnie must be tired practicing and preparing for his stage on Music Bank. Awww.... Maknae, you should rest. Health comes first, araso? ^^ It's 4:45pm here, and Music Bank will air at 5:05pm in our cable. Hopefully I'd be able to see Maknae's performance. *currently streaming 'oH! aH!' in Soribada*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Source : hyungjun.co.kr
Eng Trans : kimhyungjunthailand

Here's Music Bank waiting room!!!
From today please call me the red mantle Jjun^^
See you in Music Bank in a while~

Everyone I luv you~


Another translation 


From: hyungjun.co.kr
Chinese translation: cici_baby
Reposted on SS501 Baidu
English translation: rainaftershine.wordpress.com

This is Music Bank’s waiting room
From now on, please call me Little Red Riding Hood Jun. ^ ^
See you at Music Bank later~

I love all of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails