.

.

Monday, March 21, 2011

[Fancam] Relive the Kyu Jong and Young Saeng moment here in Manila

One of my Triple S friends provided me a link on a video which has the complete Kyu Jong and Young Saeng moment during their stay here in Manila. ^^ The video was very clear and the shot was very close! It immediately brought me back to the time when I was at the hotel with them . T_T I can't help but share these moments, especially to those people who were also at the hotel when they were here. Until now, I don't have the guts to go back to that area since it breaks my heart to see and remember the unforgettable moments on Kyu Jong and Young Saeng's Fanmeeting. T_T The following fancam consists of 13 parts, the 13 times they have seen Kyu Jong and Young Saeng. ^^ Recall the moments and feel the excitement once again. ^^

 Kyu Jong and Young Saeng in Manila February 3 - 7








































credits: aeli4@yt + TSKyuTin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails