.

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday SS501 Forever Center Kim Kyu Jong! ♥


Today is one of the grateful days.. for this is the day when one of the sweetest boy was born named Kim Kyu Jong.

The boy who started with his group SS501. At first, he was hesitant to join since he was not from Seoul which is like the City of Korea. He experienced a lot of hardships and problems in life, but that did not stop him from his dreams, to become a singer. And even though their group became famous not only in Korea but also overseas, he never forgets where he came from. He even donated rice to his hometown Jeonju. The boy who stayed humble from then til now deserves our greeting. ^^

Kim Kyu Jong... what I, or most of us, would like to tell you, is thank you for being the way you are right now. Thank you for not giving up. We may have a different nationality, belong to a different country, may speak a different language, may have a different culture, you may be a celebrity when I am just an ordinary person,... but one thing is for sure... I still support you and SS501. Whatever paths you might take, whatever decisions you will make... I will forever remain a Triple S!

We love you Kim Kyu Jong!!! Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for being the sweetest guy I have ever known,... and thank you for being born. ^^

As a present, here's the video I made for him. He might not be able to watch this, but still, I wanted to make something that would remind me how we all fell for someone like him. His eyes says it all. He would just stare at you, and all of your worries will disappear. A few people only who has this gift, actually he is the only person I know who could do that. I never imagined I'd be meeting someone like him, and I'll be forever grateful for this day... the day a boy named Kim Kyu Jong was brought in this world. ^^    

생일축하합니다! 생일축하합니다! 사랑하는 규종이! 생일축하합니다!!^^ 사랑해요! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails